Beds on Mariner

cruzndiz

I just saw this info in a CC article today about Oceania:

Oceania's Prestige Tranquility Beds' vital statistics include 400 springs, two inches of memory foam on top, a two-inch thick cushion filled with gel and wrapped in chamomile-infused fibre on top of that -- and 1,000-thread-count, Egyptian cotton linens and duvets

do any of you have the vital statistics on the Mariner beds which are a little slice of heaven? I went crazy last year trying to find a label on the mattress to get the details :p

I just saw this info in a CC article today about Oceania:

Oceania's Prestige Tranquility Beds' vital statistics include 400 springs, two inches of memory foam on top, a two-inch thick cushion filled with gel and wrapped in chamomile-infused fibre on top of that -- and 1,000-thread-count, Egyptian cotton linens and duvets

do any of you have the vital statistics on the Mariner beds which are a little slice of heaven? I went crazy last year trying to find a label on the mattress to get the details :p

Oh, I would love to know the statistics on the Navigator beds as well...if available.

TIA

I can't answer the question, but I thought I'd add the detail that Mariner beds are wider than Oceania's. We sleep in king at home, are not-good sleepers even in the comfort of our own bed, and definitely can't manage in queen size. Mariner width is somewhat more narrow than U.S. king (but we're fine in it), Oceania width (including on the new Marina) is more narrow yet (by a couple of inches, can't remember exactly, though I once did a careful comparison). I know this wasn't the question, but thought it might be of interest.

Archived