Budget Queen

tarheelmjfan

We have decided to book DH & DS a fishing excursion out of Ketchikan. The experience sounds more like what they're looking for. I know you have answered all the questions for me before, but going through the search process on here takes a very long time. Please, forgive me for being a nuisance. :o Anyway, the excursion through Celebrity lasts 5 1/2 hrs. & my DH thinks our DS would get bored way before then. He would like a shorter excursion, & I know you recommend Northern Lights. How long is their excursion, & what type of experience is it. Will it be interactive. Will they be allowed to cast their own line, etc. Do they have a website to book online, or will I need to call? I want to try to book ASAP, because I'm afraid they book up fast. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Again, sorry for the repeat questions. Thanks :)

I think your family will be very happy with Ken. :) Ask him your questions directly for valid answers. My family has gone with him several times, of course never disclosing that Budget Queen was along in spirit. :) (I'm into flying not fishing :) )

Archived