Cozumel for SandDollarLaura

scuba dad

Thought I would ask you a direct question so youf boss will know you are busy on the computer (and that they took down the direct email function).

I know you work with many of the ships, do you work with Radisson?

I am going to be in Cozumel on RSSC Voyager for an overnight stay leaving the following afternoon at 1 PM. I am trying to arrange a diving trip the morning of.

Is your company the one that will be providing the diving that morning? I am concerned with the early departure time that it might be cut short or only a one tank dive.

Any thoughts?

Dear Scuba Dad,

Thanks for thinking of me, and putting that word into the boss man and all. The bad news is that we aren't the on-board operator for the Radisson, however, the good news is since we aren't, you and I can go on ahead and arrange it ourselves. Give me the dates and the in-port times and I can set up something special for you!

I like how you turned that around. The boss should be proud of you.

We are coming on on Thursday, 11/24 at 12N and leaving Friday, 11/25 at 1:00 PM. I have to spend Thursday with the non-diving wife so need to dive on Friday and be back to the ship by 12:30 or so.

What can you arrange?

We are coming on on Thursday, 11/24 at 12N and leaving Friday, 11/25 at 1:00 PM. I have to spend Thursday with the non-diving wife so need to dive on Friday and be back to the ship by 12:30 or so.

You get to spend the night in Cozumel? Lucky dog, you could arrange a night dive. It is completely different underwater at night. There is a whole new cast of characters out at night.

You get to spend the night in Cozumel? Lucky dog, you could arrange a night dive. It is completely different underwater at night. There is a whole new cast of characters out at night.

Most operations won't take you on a night dive unless you're done a daylight dive with them first.

Archived