Eurodam Theratherapy Pool VS Celebritys T-Pool

Catalina56

Can anyone tell me the difference between HAL's Eurodam Theratherapy Pool and Celebrity's Constellation T-Pool. I'm looking for a comparison between the two T-pools. I know about HAL's extra charge for the Theratherapy Pool. Many thanks for your help.

catalina56

Can anyone tell me the difference between HAL's Eurodam Theratherapy Pool and Celebrity's Constellation T-Pool. I'm looking for a comparison between the two T-pools. I know about HAL's extra charge for the Theratherapy Pool. Many thanks for your help.

catalina56

I have no knowledge/experience with HAL's T-Pool onboard Eurodam, but I have experienced X's T-Pool onboard Constellation. The T-Pool area with X, onboard their M-Class ships, is quite large & more expansive than HAL! Also, be aware, (unless you have children), the T-Pools onboard the M-Class X ships that used to be a quiet adults-only "retreat" is now, unfortunately, permitted to be used by children which, of course, now makes for a noisy & boisterous environment! Too bad!:mad:

I have no knowledge/experience with HAL's T-Pool onboard Eurodam, but I have experienced X's T-Pool onboard Constellation. The T-Pool area with X, onboard their M-Class ships, is quite large & more expansive than HAL! Also, be aware, (unless you have children), the T-Pools onboard the M-Class X ships that used to be a quiet adults-only "retreat" is now, unfortunately, permitted to be used by children which, of course, now makes for a noisy & boisterous environment! Too bad!:mad:

Regret to be contrary, but this is simply not true. We were aboard the Summit a few weeks ago and the T-Pool is clearly posted on all approaches with a minimum age of 16. We spent a lot of time at the T-Pool and spa cafe area and witnessed full adhearence to this age requirement.

I have read on these boards that during inclement weather the ship may allow children at specific times, but have not experienced this myself.

A major reason we chose the Infinity for our upcoming Panama Canal cruise is the T-Pool.

:) I totally agree about the T-Pool on the Summit - totally

fell in love with the whole experience plus there was no

extra cost to use.:D We are sailing on HAL's Rotterdam this coming January -- I am really disappointed at the

very high surcharge to use the thermal pool and after

viewing photos -- it is really, really small. Only can hold

4 people at one time. As we are going to Hawaii and Tahiti -- plus the Rotterdam has a movable roof over the

main pool area -- I think I will save the $ 600 per person

for other things. With the total cost of the cabin at over

$ 15,000 - I feel charging passengers to use this area

is ridiculous !!!!!!:( :mad::mad:

Archived