Explorer of the Seas Canada

Hi everyone, We are booked on Explorer departing Sept 16th to Canada, Boston, etc. Couple things I'm curious about and wonder if anyone can shed some light. Are there heated pools? Do they have outdoor activities on the ship or is it mostly all inside? Just curious because I could not find to much regarding the fall cruises up North. Thanks

Hi,

We took this cruise in 2008 and it was beautiful. We left later than you are leaving, so the colours may not be as glorious for you, I'm afraid. There is plenty to do inside and outside, with activities for everyone. Only the hot tubs are heated, though. The pools are salt water (fresh water is only on Freedom-class and larger), and the Solarium pool is adults only but is not enclosed.

There are member reviews on this site: here is the link to a few of them.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/getreviews.cfm?action=ship&ShipID=186&sort=date_newest&StartRow=76

Hi everyone, We are booked on Explorer departing Sept 16th to Canada, Boston, etc. Couple things I'm curious about and wonder if anyone can shed some light. Are there heated pools? Do they have outdoor activities on the ship or is it mostly all inside? Just curious because I could not find to much regarding the fall cruises up North. Thanks

Come join us in the RCCL Meet & Mingle Roll Call section under Explorer of the Seas. We have a great group going on 9/16/10. Lots of fun people. Already have 44 people signed up for our party.

Archived