Spirit, September 25, Rome-Venice

Jim Avery

As the final payment is coming due, it is now officially count down mode. We are looking forward to our first Seabourn cruise even though we are serial SeaDreamers.:eek: Also sailing on this one are fellow CCers Ganttc and Cammiem couples. Any other CCers on this one?

Jim.

As the final payment is coming due, it is now officially count down mode. We are looking forward to our first Seabourn cruise even though we are serial SeaDreamers.:eek: Also sailing on this one are fellow CCers Ganttc and Cammiem couples. Any other CCers on this one?

Jim.

I was thinking about you the other day..and wondering when you were going. Have a wonderful trip..can't wait to here your report upon return.

I was thinking about you the other day..and wondering when you were going. Have a wonderful trip..can't wait to here your report upon return.

Hi LaPaloma:

Thanks for the good wishes. After bending the old credit card for the final payment, it's all good from here on.:D Have never been to Croatia before so are very excited about that and what's not to like about Venice? When are you going next?

Jim.

I'll be blogging onboard. Will provide a link once the blog goes live. :)

Hi LaPaloma:

Thanks for the good wishes. After bending the old credit card for the final payment, it's all good from here on.:D Have never been to Croatia before so are very excited about that and what's not to like about Venice? When are you going next?

Jim.

We are no booked at present..perhaps won't be. We have traveled SG, SB, and SS for many years..and find getting there such a problem anymore. If we had direct routes it would be different. It is hard to say goodbye to a loved lifestyle..but..at this point..that is the case. Lola

We are no booked at present..perhaps won't be. We have traveled SG, SB, and SS for many years..and find getting there such a problem anymore. If we had direct routes it would be different. It is hard to say goodbye to a loved lifestyle..but..at this point..that is the case. Lola

I know how you feel. We have avoided many previously enjoyed venues due to the stupid problems with getting there by air. Unfortunately, the only drive to cruises for us are very, very, mass market.:eek:

J.

I know how you feel. We have avoided many previously enjoyed venues due to the stupid problems with getting there by air. Unfortunately, the only drive to cruises for us are very, very, mass market.:eek:

J.

You do get it..not many do. I had horrid health problems up until Dec. of this year when a world renowned heart surgeon changed my life...none the less..having experienced such misery in the past feelling badly..I simply cannot bring myself to be uncomfortable in the air terminals. I have no problems with the flights..but life in these days is so swift..and emcompassing..and the airlines do not care..they simply change gates at will..and do not understand how miserable they can make it..and do not take responsibliley for this. I sound like a complainer..but in truth I am not. I am a former Flight Attendant..and in our years..the airlines cared...the air termininals cared..knowing that this is the way now..I accept that fact..and am not interested. I wish all who do not have problems..great trips...and enjoyment..such as we experienced through the years..to continue to enjoy...we would not give up a minute of our memories. Lola

Yep....we are on the serious countdown now! I had email from Mrs. Roll Tide last night. I sent her a reply suggesting that she and Warren join on this trip as well.

That would be great to see them on board. Keep up the good work, cat herder.:eek:

Archived