Champagne balcony breakfast for two?

trikeman

We are going to have an aft cabin for our 30th anniversary cruise and thought this might be something my DW would enjoy (I have to get my DH points when I can :D). My question is do you get a menu to choose from or is this a set menu? If it's a set menu what do you get?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I did this for my DW last year for our anniversary. We loved it and it was more about romance than food. As I remember, there was a menu you choose from in advance. You'll get things like fruit, eggs, and a combination of other little breakfast treat along with a small bottle of champagne. It's a great way to start off your anniversary and you will get a menu to select from when you order your champagne breakfast.

On each occasions we've done the UBB, I've never seen a menu as such. However, when you book you can specifically request things or by the same token ask for certain things not to be delivered. Just be warned, there is a ton of food..!! I'd suggest you eat early the evening before and don't plan on eating again until maybe the evening.

Amongst the items included were... coffe/tea, fruit juice, champagne, toast & jams, bagels, assorted patries, eggs, bacon, sausage, smoked salmon, quiche, two halves of melon filled with fresh fruit etc..etc..

I feel bloated just thinking back...!! :D

Archived