inside stateroom

the link seems to be working now! i have booked a new wave stateroom but an inside one without the balcony! has anyone got any pics? the pic of the inside stateroom isnt the one we saw on the ncl website!

Have a link to the picture on the website? Other than suites there are just a few types of rooms

• Studio (cool, one person rooms)
  • Inside (shown in the picture)
  • Balcony (most rooms on the ship. Can hold 3, and some 4)
  • Deluxe Balcony (a little longer than the Balcony)

We made the mistake of booking a studio before they started marketing them for singles. I was waiting until I heard reviews and saw pics but now think we had better switch to a normal inside. I thought it looked fun in the drawings and there's the living room but now see it's ultra small no matter which way you look at it. We've done inside cabins before but do prefer outside given a choice. We've never had a balcony but will be doing a b2b cruise of sorts and will be on the Carnival Liberty the 2nd week and will have one then. I decided we could use the several hundreds we'd save by booking an inside on the Epic for the pay restaurants and other expenses. :)

I like the looks of the inside cabins. Still pretty small but well laid out.

ive attached the pic of the new wave inside stateroom which i saw on the website! the only reason im confused is because i was given the impression that they were double beds and the pic posted on here is singles! unless there is a way that the two beds connect? im cruising with my fiance so i dont really want to be sleeping in seperate beds!

epic.jpg.b2d0d1caac452d4720bff00ea4121aca.jpg

you are right the pics are def of an inside cabin! i just hope theres a way of moving the beds together what do you reckon?

ive attached both pics of the inside cabin ive found! the first one has already been posted on this forum but the second one is from the bed view towards the door!

999062447_insidecabin1.jpg.6fd5ef8b68d380452dfb3ec69714a67d.jpg

860213338_insidecabin2.jpg.c42c5d188b3af47636d539200e6e1d77.jpg

you are right the pics are def of an inside cabin! i just hope theres a way of moving the beds together what do you reckon?

Hi nickandjade97... the twin beds convert to a queen/double bed. The room steward will put them together if they aren't already together when you get on board. Just let him/her know as soon as you find out which one it is. I've traveled with a friend and our beds were pushed together and we had to tell them to make sure they were separated!

As for the 3rd and 4th person, I'm dying to truly see how those look. I'm thinking they come down from the ceiling on a hinge type thing and rest up against the side wall (so one side of that bunk will be against a wall). But we shall see when someone posts a photo. I'm wondering where the heck a crib is going to fit in there?? Maybe they suspend that from the ceiling as well? My 19 month old might actually like that.

Archived