? about future cruise booking

This is information I read on a Celebrity thread. If you do a future cruise booking while on board a RCCL ship and choose a particular cruise that later you can transfer that booking to a Celebrity cruise without loosing your on board credit you get for booking while on board ship. If however you just put a deposit on a future cruise and don't choose a particular cruise you cannot book a Celebrity cruise and get the OBC.

Has anyone actually done this and not lost the OBC?

We're looking at our first Celebrity cruise for Nov. of 2011 and will be on a RCCL cruise in March so I'm wondering if I should wait to book the Celebrity cruise.

Thanks!

This is information I read on a Celebrity thread. If you do a future cruise booking while on board a RCCL ship and choose a particular cruise that later you can transfer that booking to a Celebrity cruise without loosing your on board credit you get for booking while on board ship. If however you just put a deposit on a future cruise and don't choose a particular cruise you cannot book a Celebrity cruise and get the OBC.

Has anyone actually done this and not lost the OBC?

We're looking at our first Celebrity cruise for Nov. of 2011 and will be on a RCCL cruise in March so I'm wondering if I should wait to book the Celebrity cruise.

Thanks!

If you are cruising on RCI and you want to book a future cruise on Celebrity then you want to book a Celebrity Passage which is their equivalent to a NC.

But if I do that do I still get the OBC for booking on board?

Thanks!

Yes, once activate and assign a particular ship/itinerary to your CP booking number then you will get the OBC that will be determined by the length of the cruise.

Archived