Roll Call: LIBERTY OF THE SEAS 10/3/10

TravelerRoss

Hello,

Ross, Frank, John and Jim will be on this sailing. Any other's traveling with us? John and Jim are newbee's to the normal cruise scene, having only been on all gay cruise charters. They were reluctant to book, but could not pass up a good rate for a fall cruise vacation. I told them they will still have a good time minus the great music, theme parties, and men in speedo's. We are taking a break from the all gay cruise sailings this time around.

• 1 month later...

Hello guys,

My partner and I have been in many regular cruises and always had a blast! Not only you can relax and dont feel obligated to party all the time, but we always managed to make new friends (straight and gay). Most of time, there is a good gay crowd, specially in big ships like the Liberty.

Btw, we are seriosly considering the Oct 3 sailing on this ship. We have been twice in the Independence of Seas and love this ship class. We will keep you posted. :)

John & Alex

Hi John & Alex,

The four of us are looking forward to a relaxing week at sea. Since we have been to the ports many times on other cruises, we are planning to head over to Orient Beach while in St. Martin....walk around Old Town San Juan and have lunch before getting back on the ship...maybe rent Waverunners while in Labadee.

We will definitely not be getting all decked-out in formal wear for dinner. Done that many times in the past, so just nicely dressed for those nights or we will be eating at the Windjamer.

Hope to see you guys onboard

My buddy Todd and I are pretty much following your lead. We are definitely looking to relax more on this cruise then be active. We have been to these ports many times before.

We plan on beaching it in St Marteen and Labadee and are undecided about San Juan. We may just head into town and walk around but then again, just take advantage of laying around the pool sounds good as well.

We will not be dressing up for formal nights and I will be in shots most of the time (except dinner) as I am in a suit and tie 6 days a week. We do plan on eating at Chops and Portofinos and cocktailing it up at night.

I havent cruised since May and am very ready to get away!!!

Archived