Norwegian Epic-Transatlantic-23rd October 2011!!!

I have created a facebook group called NCL Epic 10-23-11 LGBT. I created as "secret" so it will not show on peoples profiles (just in case anyone is concerned about privacy). Please send me a facebook message to David Bowik if you would like to be in this FB group.

Told you I was useless at using Facebook:eek::o, I did a search for David Bowik and nothing came up so I was not able to send you a message:(. I am Kevin Whitehead on Facebook, maybe we could try the other way round:o

I have created a facebook group called NCL Epic 10-23-11 LGBT. I created as "secret" so it will not show on peoples profiles (just in case anyone is concerned about privacy). Please send me a facebook message to David Bowik if you would like to be in this FB group.

Actually, I am pretty good at FB and couldn't pull up either your NCL title or David Bowik (although it did give me multiple David Bowie options!:D). Other suggestions?

Hi All. Kevin. I think i got you this morning. All - I changed to group to "Private" instead of "secret" so it should be easier to find. Look under "NCL EPIC 10-23-11 LGBT" or feel free to send an email to dbowik@yahoo.com. I am not sure why i can't be found on FB. ..

That did it Dave! This time the FB search came up with the website, so sent along my membership request.

Thanks for the reply...

I had actually thought of staying in Fort Lauderdale instead of Miami - I've got lots of time to plan and do research, so I'll enjoy doing that and deciding where to stay! If I do decide to stay in F'Lauderdale - how easy is it to get to MIA for the flight home to the UK?

cheers

Drew

Jason,

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. As far as transportation, as long as your not opposed to taking public transportation, the Tri-Rail train goes right into the Miami Airport as a direct connection, so there would be no problem at all. If you need anymore information, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

It looks like dolphirefighter is our neighbor. We're in 91 I believe. Taking my parents on for their 50th but have a few cabins between us. Looks like you may be one of them. At least we know where there's a paramedic if we need one. LOL Chris and AJ here BTW. No peeking around the partition on the balcony LOL!!;)

I just saw this reply on here. I don't seem to be getting emails with updates from this thread....

Nice to meet you guys...Again...on this thread.

Unable to resist the charms of the thread originator, I bellied up and plopped down some $$ for a deposit. Look forward to meeting you guys!

:DWOW Karl! You know me and remember me so well!!:rolleyes: I always remember you as the gentleman amongst the crowd aboard the Jade 21 months ago, and you have once again proved me right:D;)

:DIt is really good to know that you have paid a deposit and will be joining Sissy David and I on this cruise. And if you enjoyed my charms;) last time around then you are going to love my friends David & Steve, Rob & John, and Neil who are also doing this cruise with us.

I hope the 13 months until the commencement of this cruise passes quickly.

Kevin

The Piano Bar is going to be BUSY on this boat by the sound of it. If there's a general announcement for Mary to come to the Purser's Desk... Half the boat's going to be making a b-line to the mid ship! :p I'm just sayin... I'm with the Band.

I hope the Piano Bar, or whichever bar they use for the 'Friends of Dororthy' get together on the Epic, is 'BUSY';)

Um... That didn't help! LOL EEEEEKKKK

I'm sure that Marcus will have a 'glowing' review in about 2 weeks...

Just remember, bad reviews will always out number the good ones, that is just the nature of the thing. The cruise will be what you make of it!

Archived