Norwegian Sky - nightly entertainment question

buffy9678

On the Norwegian Sky, are the main entertainment shows at night typically presented just once? I found some Freestyle Dailies on the boards from the 3 and 4 night Bahamas cruises on the Norwegian Sky and all the ones I saw said "one show only" for the main performances (variety shows, farewell shows, etc).

I am trying to plan a cruise with my husband, 1 1/2 year old son and our in-laws. The plan was to take turns with the grandparents on seeing the nightly shows while one couple watches the (sleeping) toddler. It seems like this plan won't work on Sky if the dailies I've seen paint an accurate picture.

Anyone know if they always limit the performances to just one show? thanks.

Yes there is only one main show at night. They may have another game or additional small show later that night but the big shows are only once per night. Most cruise ships work this way.

I loved the Sky but the entertainment is the ONLY section I was not crazy about. It is not a biggie if you miss the shows. The games like Newlywed game and Quest are a little more fun but for grown ups.

To make a long story short, it wont be a big deal to miss "Southern Rockin Nights"

LOL. Thanks for the input, although a little sorry to hear the entertainment isn't first-rate. We've been on just one cruise, pre-baby, and they had two showings for the "big" shows each night. That was Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas and I enjoyed the productions in general. My in-laws have been on several cruises but not on the Sky. Perhaps it is one show only due to Freestyle and therefore no need for dual showings to accommodate early and late diners...Thanks again.

Archived