Equinox Silhouette main dining room

psheik

We are sailing on the Equinox in October. Is there a way to see or get a copy of the table map for both levels of the main dining room that the Maire D uses? I understand the table layout is the same as on the Solstice. This is a special 35th anniversary cruise for the 4 of us. Requesting a table change once on board has rarely worked out for us on past cruises and we end up taking the assigned table which ends up in a heavy traffic area or with other passengers. We would really like a nice out of the way table for 4 with a view this time around. I have seen table maps for other cruise ships but can't find one for the Equinox. I know I am probably asking a lot. Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has sailed on the Equinox and had a nice table for 4 do you remember the table number?

We are sailing on the Equinox in October. Is there a way to see or get a copy of the table map for both levels of the main dining room that the Maire D uses? I understand the table layout is the same as on the Solstice. This is a special 35th anniversary cruise for the 4 of us. Requesting a table change once on board has rarely worked out for us on past cruises and we end up taking the assigned table which ends up in a heavy traffic area or with other passengers. We would really like a nice out of the way table for 4 with a view this time around. I have seen table maps for other cruise ships but can't find one for the Equinox. I know I am probably asking a lot. Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has sailed on the Equinox and had a nice table for 4 do you remember the table number?

can you gain access/help with Captain's Club? Or isn't there a "special occasion" department that might be able to help? We always ask for tables of 6 or 8 so can't help...but I have been on both the Solstice and the Equinox and they are laid out the same...just not sure if the numbers on the tables would be layed out the same??? :confused: Good luck...and enjoy your special cruise! LuAnn

Thank you. Were there tables on the Equinox with ocean views to your recollection?

But only on the exterior rim of the dining room...no big full length 2 story window in the aft as in some ship designs...and, if I remember, many of the tables near the windows were 2 tops...strung along in a "line"...make sense? Hope I'm describing it ok!! :rolleyes: LuAnn

Archived