Hi can any one tell me if there is an Oasis

maryjo62

Deck on Pacific Dawn.I have been looking at their deck plans,and i cant see anything.If there is one,can u please tell me how much it costs per day, and does the lift take u up to that area,or do u climb stairs.;)

Deck on Pacific Dawn.I have been looking at their deck plans,and i cant see anything.If there is one,can u please tell me how much it costs per day, and does the lift take u up to that area,or do u climb stairs.;)

It was installed during the recent dry dock. It is located at the rear of Deck 10, accesed down the stairs from Deck 11 or from the doors at the aft end of Deck 10.

2614464640078909071S600x600Q85.jpg

Does not look as nice as the Pacific Sun Dawns is more in the open the Sun is very secluded no one can stand and look down. Dont know if i would use this one. One on the sun was worth every penny and if we go back on her i would probably live up there.

Does not look as nice as the Pacific Sun Dawns is more in the open the Sun is very secluded no one can stand and look down. Dont know if i would use this one. One on the sun was worth every penny and if we go back on her i would probably live up there.

I agree - at least on Pacific Sun it's up on the top deck out of the way. Where it is on Pacific Dawn (and also on Pacific Jewel) it's not very seculded.

It looks okay, I suppose, but one thing is starting to get to me, make me feel a bit cranky.

There seems to be an expanding tendency for ships to add a lot of 'extra cost' items and close off parts of the ship to allow this. Even on Sun Princess, which I cruised on last year, I now see a section that was up the top and open for everyone, with great views, is now closed off and charges for entry.:mad:

I don't know that it is rampant on aussie based ships yet, but I was reading a review of Oasis of the seas and according to that, most of the restaurants there were fee based.

Part of the attraction of a cruise, for me anyway, has been that nearly everything is included. The day i walk on one and all the best sections are roped off and all the best restaurants are charging will be the day.. I walk away.

Would definetly not pay for that,,,, People will be standing above not at all private. They should have had it on the very top deck.

I found that was the feeling that people that did use and there were every few that I saw use it, was they felt like they were in a cage at the zoo with people looking down on them,

I straight away had a funny thought mmmmm people at the zoo all they needs now was peanuts to feed them lol.

Archived