Never too old!

Musicus

Pat - About the best I can do is post a link to the slideshow here, but at least for me there's no sound.

I didn't get sound either, Doug, but that is so beautiful I didn't miss the sound. Thank you for posting it!

Pat, you and Sunshine will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. :)

Sue

I didn't get sound either, Doug, but that is so beautiful I didn't miss the sound. Thank you for posting it!

Pat, you and Sunshine will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. :)

Sue

Thank you Sue. I thought I had to call them this morning because she was very lethargic. She made it through one more day and hopefully will be fine tomorrow. While she's having that done, I am trying to find a dentist to pull 5 of my teeth. Just got over a bout of bronchitis for the past 2 weeks. When it rains, it pours. Life goes on! Just ask Egon!

I love Cruise Critic folks.

Hi Pat,

With this invitation to come to Canada, you will get to meet Egon in person! I hope you and your husband decide to go. Please keep us posted, I think all the readers here would love to have you finally meet this amazing man.

Gail

Pat - I hope you can make the trip to see Egon.

How's Sunshine doing?

I would love to make the trip. I went on Poesia the time he had to get off the ship in Cozumel for recuperation and was so upset by not meeting him. I guess this would be a sure thing.

Sunshine is doing much better thank you. She is still slow, but her eating has doubled since she had the teeth out and uterus out. It was full of infection. I never knew the consequences of not having them spayed and never intended on breeding them so didn't do it. Our male, Budha, was neutered so I didn't worry about puppies. Should have worried about the latter problem possibilities. Both my yorkies had the operation.

I was supposed to have teeth pulled today, but the dentist called and cancelled because he's sick. I have been in pain for the past week with that and two weeks prior with the bronchitis. I got to start feeling better soon. What better way than to make a trip to Canada to see our friend, right? Wouldn't he be happy if we all came and rented the cottages completely?

Hi Pat,

With this invitation to come to Canada, you will get to meet Egon in person! I hope you and your husband decide to go. Please keep us posted, I think all the readers here would love to have you finally meet this amazing man.

Gail

I have been in contact with Steve and he said my yorkies are allowed to come too!

I have been in contact with Steve and he said my yorkies are allowed to come too!

Yea!! I was gonna say if you lived closer I'd be happy to dogsit for you, but this would be even better!! I sure hope it works out for y'all to go. How soon could it happen?

Karen

I would love to make the trip. I went on Poesia the time he had to get off the ship in Cozumel for recuperation and was so upset by not meeting him. I guess this would be a sure thing.

Sunshine is doing much better thank you. She is still slow, but her eating has doubled since she had the teeth out and uterus out. It was full of infection. I never knew the consequences of not having them spayed and never intended on breeding them so didn't do it. Our male, Budha, was neutered so I didn't worry about puppies. Should have worried about the latter problem possibilities. Both my yorkies had the operation.

I was supposed to have teeth pulled today, but the dentist called and cancelled because he's sick. I have been in pain for the past week with that and two weeks prior with the bronchitis. I got to start feeling better soon. What better way than to make a trip to Canada to see our friend, right? Wouldn't he be happy if we all came and rented the cottages completely?

So, so happy that Sunshine is doing well! :) And so sorry that your dentist is sick, there is nothing worse than being in pain, pyschying yourself up - and then - nothing!! :(

I think you and hubby should go to Canada and meet this wonderful man. How many cottages and when and where??! ;) I, too, think it would be terrific if as many as could came to visit, I'm game. :D

Sue

I'm looking at maybe October before, hopefully, it snows. The cottages are right on a lake and there are about 6-8 of them.

The website is torbaycottages.com I think.

It all depends on what my dental work will cost and how soon it can be done.

You all are great. Wouldn't look surprised to see a caravan of "fans" pulling up? If that wouldn't keep him chipper, I don't don't know what would.

Sweet gensutre Gail. Thanks. I'm holding out to meet you and Karen and anyone else on a cruise sometime.

I'd love for you (and any/everyone else!!) to join me on the NCL Star cruise we've got booked for February out of New Orleans! We've got a majorly fun group gathering up (people we've met on former cruises for the most part) and it's going to be a hoot. Just keep it in mind. :D

Glad that Sunshine is going well, and hope Sugar and any other pups I may not be remembering are doing okay too! My three shelties (and two porch dogs, two foster dogs and two neighbor's dogs that hang out with me) are all ready for summer to come to an end. We've had record breaking heat this year and we've all been miserable. (And the ticks and fleas have been from h:eek:ll!)

Oh how cute, I looked up the website of the cottages, they have webcams! I'll have to pull this up from time to time and see if I can spot Egon in the garden! I couldn't make it up that far to visit, but if I hit the lottery between now and October, I'll be sure to join you Pat! (And if I do hit the lottery, I'd bring all 9 dogs with me lol) If it does look like you can go Pat, maybe we can all mail you some cards or letters or something (small) to take to Egon to surprise him and let him know the Egon Fan Club is thinking about him.

Ahhh...it's almost Friday...

I'd love for you (and any/everyone else!!) to join me on the NCL Star cruise we've got booked for February out of New Orleans! We've got a majorly fun group gathering up (people we've met on former cruises for the most part) and it's going to be a hoot. Just keep it in mind. :D

Glad that Sunshine is going well, and hope Sugar and any other pups I may not be remembering are doing okay too! My three shelties (and two porch dogs, two foster dogs and two neighbor's dogs that hang out with me) are all ready for summer to come to an end. We've had record breaking heat this year and we've all been miserable. (And the ticks and fleas have been from h:eek:ll!)

Oh how cute, I looked up the website of the cottages, they have webcams! I'll have to pull this up from time to time and see if I can spot Egon in the garden! I couldn't make it up that far to visit, but if I hit the lottery between now and October, I'll be sure to join you Pat! (And if I do hit the lottery, I'd bring all 9 dogs with me lol) If it does look like you can go Pat, maybe we can all mail you some cards or letters or something (small) to take to Egon to surprise him and let him know the Egon Fan Club is thinking about him.

I will definitely check it out. That would be a good time to go cruising anywhere. Thanks for the invite!

Egon is getting ornery again with his e-mails and that means just one thing. He is starting a comeback. He starts speech therapy next week so lets all pray that we can hear his voice one of these days. He takes 2 walks a day, but says he walks like the old man he is. To me, that sounds great.

Have a good weekend everyone wherever you are.

Pat

3Dogs, I would love to join you but I am sailing to Hawaii in Feb. and can't do both. ;)

Pat, that's wonderful new about Egon, he'll be talking more soon I'm sure.

I looked up the cottage website also and they are nice. October is kind of an "iffy" month for me but if some of you go, I will try to make it too.

Sue