Temperature when out at sea

I've been searching the threads and hope I'm not duplicating a question, but I'd like to have some idea what the temperatures might be like when at sea on a Mexican Riveria cruise. We're traveling end of October and I know the ports will be around 90 degrees, but what is it like when out on the open sea? Cooler, (I hope).:)

It will be about mid to high 70's during the day with a cool breeze but very comfortable to lay out by the pool. However, make sure you use sun screen as you will burn without even knowing it until it's too late :eek:

The temperature wil vary based on where you are sailing. If you are sailing from Los Angeles it will likely feel cooler but as you are saiing between the ports in Mexico it will feel wamer than the start and finish of the cruise.

Keith

We were on the Splendor at the end of May this year leaving out of Long Beach. It was very cool the first two days. In fact they had the roof closed on the lido deck. Once we got to PV it was very warm. Stayed warm until we left Cabo. Once we rounded the Arch, it got cool again and stayed cool the rest of the trip. I would think October would be even cooler.

Archived