any pictures of handicap balcony room

I was looking for pictures and the size of the handicap balcony room for my husband he was a little worry about his scooter fitting does any one have a picture I can get the picture or size on the web site.

thanks

My in-laws had a handi-capped balcony #9166; plenty of room, probably almost twice the size of a regular balcony. Bathroom was wide, with a walk-in style shower. I will look to see if they took any pictures for you.

I will have video of our handicapped cabin (10170) on You Tube later tonight. I'll post when it's up. No problem with a scooter and a wheelchair; in fact it was quite a blessing!

For all of you who had cabin # 9166

We are taking our grandpa on the Oasis and booked this room for the 3 of us. Could you guys tell me if there was any negatives? ANY NOISE? which is my main concern.

Since the cabin is so close to the stairs and elevators I'm worried about noise issue.

Any info on this cabin will be very appreciated. Were there bars on the bathroom? raised toilet?

I look foward to your responses.

Thank you!

There was absolutely no noise that we heard at all. I have a picture of the bathroom but of course, I'm computer challenged so I dont know how to post it. There is an emergency cord in the bathroom and an emergency button by the bed. If I remember right the bars are on the right hand side of the toliet. Going to the balcony will be no problem and the balcony was large enough for 5 of us to fit (our kids were in a different room and would come over to ours since ours was bigger). If we were to go again I would definitely book this room!

There was absolutely no noise that we heard at all. I have a picture of the bathroom but of course, I'm computer challenged so I dont know how to post it. There is an emergency cord in the bathroom and an emergency button by the bed. If I remember right the bars are on the right hand side of the toliet. Going to the balcony will be no problem and the balcony was large enough for 5 of us to fit (our kids were in a different room and would come over to ours since ours was bigger). If we were to go again I would definitely book this room!

Thank you so much for this info. It makes me feel so much better to know that there's no noise issue at all. Grandpa will be very happy.

We booked this room by mistake because we were thinking of another assessible room, but this was one of the only ones accomodating 3 people.

If you read this again, was this room the first one you see when you come upstairs/downstairs? you know how sometimes when you are walking towards the hall, you always see a first cabin right in front of you??? I wonder if 9166 is the first one you see.

Also, someone mentioned it was a connecting cabin.... is this true? it shows no connection on the Oasis floor-plan..

Thank you once again!

P.S: If you need to post a picture, once you are writing a message here, you will see a button that says 'manage attachment', you click on it, then you click on the 'browse' button, look for the picture on your computer and click upload... it might take a minute, but it will show the picture once you submit your reply. Hope that helps.

It's not the one directly in front coming off the elevator - it's one to the left - very easy to find. I think I may have written that it was a connecting cabin and I accidently confused that with the room my kids had sorry! I'll see if I can handle the picture:confused:

Archived