New to NCL - Epic ?'s

If anyone happens to know the answers, I'd appreciate it, please!

1. Is Lobster available on any night in the MDRs?

2. Do the menus change daily in the MDRs?

3. Are the jacuzzis open late into the evening and/or 24 hours?

4. Are there "specialty acts", like Broadway-style acts, singers, magicians, comedians brought onboard?

5. Can we request robes in our Deluxe balcony cabin?

6. How do you get/return pool towels (in cabin or on deck)?

I know, sounds stupid, but thank you - I'm getting excited!

If anyone happens to know the answers, I'd appreciate it, please!

1. Is Lobster available on any night in the MDRs?

I think Lobster was served on the second night.

2. Do the menus change daily in the MDRs?

Yes, the menus changed everyday.

3. Are the jacuzzis open late into the evening and/or 24 hours?

The weather was pretty poor for the TA, but my 13 year old was in the jacuzzi on the pool deck late. The ones on the Courtyard level were available anytime to the Suite customers.

4. Are there "specialty acts", like Broadway-style acts, singers, magicians, comedians brought onboard?

Slam Alan had his blues band in "Fat Cats", Second City was in headliners. There was a comic/magician that preformed, but I did get a chance to see him. Cirque Dreams was in the Spiegel tent, and of course the Epic Theatre had Blue Man Group and then Legends in Concert when Blue Man Group was not on.

5. Can we request robes in our Deluxe balcony cabin?

Don't know, we had a Copurtyard Villa and we got Robes (that were changed daily).

6. How do you get/return pool towels (in cabin or on deck)?

You bring towels from your cabin. There are special greenish/blue ones for pool use. Have you Cabin Steward change them when they are dirty.

I know, sounds stupid, but thank you - I'm getting excited!

See the reply above

Thank you for your answers. Yes, I know about the regular entertainment (#4), but I was wondering if there are other special acts that are brought onboard.

Also, did you happen to see my other ? re: MDR reservations?

Thank you again!

For the pool towels- the suites had the towels in the room to take to the pools and then back to room. All others had to check them out from a towel station on Deck 15 near the main pool area. They would give you a receipt which you had to return with the towels. I hope the receipt was a temporary, start up situation, as obviously it is not convenient to keep up with a receipt at the pool.

Hot tubs in the suite complex where not open all the time. We tried to go early in the morning and found them not open on more than one occassion. They seemed to open them at around 7:30 or 8:00 and I don't know what time they closed them.

CaptData and okiebaugh - Thank you for your responses.

Don't like the receipts with the pool towel idea. Recently, on our Independence of the Seas TA, they would scan our cruise card upon checkout and return of the towels. If you did not return a towel, you were charged something like $25. (Obviously we always returned them!) You were also allowed to check out as many towels as you needed. I sure agree keeping track of a receipt that could get wet or blow away does not seem very smart at all.

I also hope they will adjust the times the hot tubs are open. We randomly enjoy an early morning or late night dip.

Archived