Norwegian Jewel

Fran0521

Fran - you answered one of my other links regarding this cruise.

Do you know if there's a roll call yet?

Sorry I couldn't answer your question, but you're the only one I know of who will be on my cruise...till we get a roll call!

Fran - you answered one of my other links regarding this cruise.

Do you know if there's a roll call yet?

Sorry I couldn't answer your question, but you're the only one I know of who will be on my cruise...till we get a roll call!

There is one started awhile ago by FOMT. Its very lengthy, I get the feeling everyone has been cruising on and off with each other for awhile. They sound like a wild and crazy bunch of fun people who cruise a lot. Last time I checked it was on page 2 of the NCL Roll Call forum.

I'm not sure if there are anyother roll calls started for 11/6, maybe its early, I guess we could start our own if you'd like. How many are cruising with you? There will be my husband and my 17yr old granddaughter with us. We may try to do something special for her on the ship, since this will be her graduation present from HS, not exactly sure yet what to do.

I did try to email you in regard to the other post you have there, but the email you have in there came back as a not good email address, if you want to put your email in again, then I can send on my question to you again.

Fran

Archived