British Isles Review

We returned from our British Isles cruise on Crown Princess on Tuesday. My review is now posted. This was our first trip over to Europe, and we had an incredible time.

Thanks to everyone on this board for all your help and advice.

Lisa

We returned from our British Isles cruise on Crown Princess on Tuesday. My review is now posted. This was our first trip over to Europe, and we had an incredible time.

Lisa

Nice review. I have one question about Butler Buses in Ireland. Did you book online or did you arrange a private tour for a group just on your ship?

Nice review. I have one question about Butler Buses in Ireland. Did you book online or did you arrange a private tour for a group just on your ship?

We booked online. They were very quick w/responses to us,and sent us a reminder email and instructions a week before sailing. I highly recommend their tour.

How was the weather? temperatures?

We got incredibly lucky on this sailing. The temps were 60s and 70s each day. We had sun on most days. Cobh was mostly cloudy with some sun. Dublin was partly cloudy. Liverpool and Glasgow were both very sunny. In Belfast, we had mist and some rain, mainly misty where we were. At Invergordon, it was raining when we got off the ship, but it quit, and the day ended up sunny and beautiful. Edinburgh was sunny and beautiful. LeHarve was sunny a beautiful. Seas were calm the whole time. We couldn't have asked for better. I brought a rain jacket and only used it once.

Thanks!

I'm bringing my lucky umbrella. If I bring it, it doesn't rain. I'm more concerned it will be so hot, I won't have any clothes suitable. Sounds like you had a great time.

Janis

My DH had that problem....had to go buy more short sleeve shirts b/c it was warmer than we expected.

Lisa

I read your review-thanks! How far was the Giant's Causeway from Belfast? We want to see it and go to the small town near Newry that my grandmother came from if it's possible. Thinking we will have to get a private taxi to do both if it's possible.

I read your review-thanks! How far was the Giant's Causeway from Belfast? We want to see it and go to the small town near Newry that my grandmother came from if it's possible. Thinking we will have to get a private taxi to do both if it's possible.

I think it took around an hour to drive there.

Lisa

• 4 months later...

Lisa

Lisa, I've been trying to find your review. Do you have a link to it?

Archived