Oasis Webcam

:confused: My Oasis Webcam is stuck on 7/10/2010 at 9:55:29 PM .. Anybody seeing the same thing ?

http://www.oasisoftheseas.com/web-cam.php

I go to this site everyday to see the activity and "feel" the cruise. Pretty sad on Saturday AM (7ish) when cruisers are departing and the Boardwalk is wet with all the tears ... tho by noon you can feel the "newbies" excitement when it's filling up all over again.

I volunteer to go onboard and fix it .. tho I'll surely need some help ..

Let's Goooo ! ! :D

:confused: My Oasis Webcam is stuck on 7/10/2010 at 9:55:29 PM .. Anybody seeing the same thing ?

I go to this site everyday to see the activity and "feel" the cruise. Pretty sad on Saturday AM (7ish) when cruisers are departing and the Boardwalk is wet with all the tears ... tho by noon you can feel the "newbies" excitement when it's filling up all over again.

Yep, I'm seeing the same thing as you :( I will be onboard in 12 days. If it is not fixed by then I promise to kick it for you! :D

Yep, I'm seeing the same thing as you :( I will be onboard in 12 days. If it is not fixed by then I promise to kick it for you! :D

I will make sure its working properly when im aboard on Saturday :D

Bonnie & Jerzgirl ...

I'll be watching on the webcam at 7 each morning .. so please wave to me and the rest of us drooling to be on there with you ....

I'll also shed some tears for you guys on Saturday AM when it's over ..oh so quickly .....

We're 450 days til our cruise .. that's a really long wait .. it's soooo painful .. so maybe I'll start packing tomorrow ... pretty sure we'll have to do a 4 or 5 day just so we can cope ...

I'm really hungry for 7 or 8 meals a day tooooo ...

Happy Cruising ! !:D

Archived