Best excursions with kids in Mex Riv

VeggieCruzer

We are on the Splendor this summer and I can't really make up my mind about what to do in ports with our kids. They are all pretty different and the ages are 14, 11, 10 and 4. I've thought about ziplining but that excludes the little one. I also thought about horseback riding but I'm afraid he'll be too young for that too. Has anyone done an excursion (preferrably not booked through the cruise line) that was kid friendly for those ages? Anything specific to avoid? Thanks so much!

We are on the Splendor this summer and I can't really make up my mind about what to do in ports with our kids. They are all pretty different and the ages are 14, 11, 10 and 4. I've thought about ziplining but that excludes the little one. I also thought about horseback riding but I'm afraid he'll be too young for that too. Has anyone done an excursion (preferrably not booked through the cruise line) that was kid friendly for those ages? Anything specific to avoid? Thanks so much!

Check out Randys Happy Horse's. We did that in Mazatlan when we went and LOVED it! They have some young ones too! Randy is awesome, you can email her, and ask her what she thinks about the little one

We're doing Stone Island in Mazatlan with our 5 year old. AI for the adults (well, kids, too, but you know what I mean), and each person gets to choose 2 "excursions" while there - they had horseback riding, snorkeling, banana boat ride, and a few others.

For PV, we're doing a sea turtle rescue. No clue on Cabo yet!

Archived