DiET BUDDY

beachladiie

Hope you don't mind if I join your post! I started 3 weeks ago and lost 7 pounds! I have at least 15 more to go! I want to get down to 120!! I've been going to the gym 2 or 3 times a week at the local high school and trying walk away the pounds at home! I'm 28 and have been struggling with my weight going up and down the past few years! Before that I could eat anything!! Mostly trying to watch my portions and make better choices! Trying to cut some carbs too, white bread and junk food! Our first cruise isn't til Sept, but would just love to look better for those summer tanks and swimsuit. It's really nice to know, I'm not alone! Alissa

WELCOME TO ALL YOU NEW DIET BUDDIES!

Let's keep this going, and please give any, and all suggestions/tips you want to share.

I have lost 5 pounds in the 2 weeks, and that's it, but my clothes feel & look as if I lost around 10. I can live with that for now. LOL

I just got some good information about Flaxseed oil or just Flax oil. It makes you feel full, and gives you tons of good vitamins. I suggest you look it up online, and see all the great stuff this stuff can offer you. I was totally amazed.

I bought some tonight. :o)

Since I last wrote I bought the newest model of the LATERAL THIGH TRAINER. I hate to exercise, but I was hoping this would be fun and easy. It is BOTH! Yes, I know you can't "spot reduce", but it gets my butt up and moving so it's better than I was doing before; so I guess it works for me. it gives you total control over the level you want to work out. It has toned my legs and bottom quite quickly. I love it!

Please keep in touch everyone! We need to check in more. Deal?????

Hey I noticed this little group and noticed some of you guys are around my age, (I'm 17) so I thought I would join to :)

My story is that last week I went in for minor surgery to remove some fatty tissue from under my arms because it was causing me problems with bras etc, and the surgeon said that I need to lose weight a) because I am heavier than I should be for my height and b) so that those fatty bits don't come back again! So here I am :) Also I have my prom in a few months time and a cruise in October!

To start with I am trying to change my eating habits. I used to have a meal at college like chips, cheese and beans for lunch, a chocolate bar mid afternoon and then a large meal in the evening of something unhealthy.

Now I eat breakfast every morning (cereal, cup of tea and a piece of fruit), having a balanced lunch (today I had WW tuna mayonnaise on 2 ryvita and some fruit), a mid afternoon snack like a yoghart and some more fruit, and a meal in the evening with 2 pieces of veg.

Due to the op I have stitches so am not allowed to exercise incase I pull them, but once they are removed I am hoping to join the gym, I'm gonna start walking to college now and again and little things like that.

It is gonna be more difficult for me when I return to college as I am going to be surrouned by temptation!!! Has anyone got any ideas of tasty things I could take in for lunch and snacks???

I'm not going on a specific diet, I'm just trying to change my eating habits so I'm eating healthier and exercising a bit more!!!

I need to lose about 15lb (I currently weigh in at 150) and then try and maintain that wight.

Thanks guys!!!

Gem x

Teresa,

that flaxseed oil, do you have to be 18 to buy it? and can you get it in the stores?

Nope. I bought mine in pill form (gel caps) at walmart. You can also get it in the liquid form at health food stores. I hear it has a nutty taste. It is a natural herb with TONS of great things for the body.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived