Early Saver Form

Confused me with all the spaces so I figured it wanted it for each passenger, since there were four spaces. Last time I submitted the form it only had a space for booked price and the new price. Figured over-kill never hurt!

I guess I dont understand what to do. There was a field on the form that had several boxes and next to it said: "What fare did you see available for your specific ship, sailing date, stateroom category and number of guests? Please enter Fare Amount per person" and I put $679 in ONE box. Above that it asked how many guests and I actually put 4 since there are 4 in the cabin (but only 2 of us would quailfy as past guests), so is that wrong?

Iv never said guest 1 or guest 2, since arent they almost always the same price?

Works if you dont say it too.

me too Fire......I don't put Guest 1 or 2 etc...but on the left side it does tell you to enter the reduced fare for each person eligible...so I always put the fare into the first 2 boxes...has worked 4 times now...:D

I guess I dont understand what to do. There was a field on the form that had several boxes and next to it said: "What fare did you see available for your specific ship, sailing date, stateroom category and number of guests? Please enter Fare Amount per person" and I put $679 in ONE box. Above that it asked how many guests and I actually put 4 since there are 4 in the cabin (but only 2 of us would quailfy as past guests), so is that wrong?

So you would enter the reduced fare you saw into 2 of the boxes would look like this:

679.00 (1st box)

679.00 (2nd box)

and heck submit it again if you want...my PVP told me to submit again if I felt I did something wrong...all they do is pretty much send you an email letting you know that the price has already been honored with the first submission....I always send it again if I don't get the confirmation right after I send it...just in case...LOL

Ok..since I think I completed the form right the 1st time I submitted it, I did it again when I got home. But I didnt get an email response. So I called the PVP and he said to do it again, that I should get an email response. So I sent it again. And still no response. Should I do it again? I dont want to keep sending it and it gets denied for duplicates? This is my first time doing this and I am not sure of what is normal.

Ok..since I think I completed the form right the 1st time I submitted it, I did it again when I got home. But I didnt get an email response. So I called the PVP and he said to do it again, that I should get an email response. So I sent it again. And still no response. Should I do it again? I dont want to keep sending it and it gets denied for duplicates? This is my first time doing this and I am not sure of what is normal.

I got an email that said the booking will be reviewed for eligibility and I will hear back within 3 business days. I don't think you will be denied for duplicates, I think once they accept it they will just let you know they have already honored your request.

Archived