Oasis crown loft or owner's suite preference?

kk99

For those of you who have been in both an owner's suite and a crown loft, which did you prefer and why? Assume the price is roughly equivalent and that there are two people in a cabin. Thanks for any insight.

kk99

Unfortunately not many of us have stayed in both the OS and a Crown Loft, after all the ship is still fairly new. I did have the ability to be in both types of cabin, during the launch period, and I would go for a Crown loft, simply because it is different from anything else on any other ship. So a real different experience, I think they are stylish and elegant.

Having had Owner suites in the past on ships such as Freedom and then a Crown Loft on the Oasis, I would choose the Crown Loft. Loved the view from deck 17 and it was very quiet up there. Also you have two bathrooms in a Crown Loft compared to one in the Owners Suite. There is no tub in the Crown Loft as one bathroom has a shower for two. IMHO it's just a much nicer feel. Also the owners suite on Oasis is a little smaller than the Voyager and Freedom class ships.

• 3 weeks later...

Cruisingator, do you have any knowledge of the Royal Family Suite on Oasis? I stayed in an Owner's Suite on Freedom with my family of 5. We are going to try the Royal Family Suite on Allure, but I am wondering if it will feel small after having the Owner's Suite because it is several smaller rooms instead of one large space.

• 1 year later...

Archived