looking for info- FLL day before cruise

suesrn3

About 5 blocks south on A1A there is a CVS drug store at Beach Place that is open 24 hrs and sells wine. About a mile south of the hotel there is a small liquor store on Las Olas Blvd about 2 blocks west of A1A. You will find lots of places to eat between Beach Place and Las Olas, but my favorite restaurants in the walking area are Casablanca Cafe, Coconuts, and H20. I have heard that Spazio and 954 Steakhouse are also good. I would personally not recommend Casa del Mar or Margherita Cantina Crab & Seafood. If you just want comfort food there are Lulu's and Hooter's at Beach Place.

Good info from royalcruz about your closest CVS Drug Store and closest liquor store. Lots of good places to eat within easy walking distance from the Westin. We love Spazio's (between Beach Place and Las Olas Blvd) for a good meal and really enjoyed LuLu's upstairs at Beach Place the last time we stayed in FLL. Most of the restaurants have their menu's posted outside, so go for a walk and see what interest you most:)

Archived