how is the laser show on the "dream". we

csoud

Just got back from Dream on Saturday. The laser show was hit or miss. The first one was canceled due to technical problems. Apparently they could not get the system to work with the music properly. So after waiting around about 30 minutes or more they canceled it.

The second was the "Pink Floyd and Rush" laser show. Lasted all of three songs, 2 Pink Floyd and one Rush. What there was of it was pretty decent.

Disappointing, is how I would describe the show unfortunately.:o

We went a few times and they were either having technical difficulties or the breeze was to strong[ it seemed mild] to see it! This seems to be the trend.

I have to say we were also VERY disappointed with the slides being closed EVERY day of our cruise. The winds were "there" but not what we would consider strong. It is for the safety of the passengers of course but I'm not sure you should build the slides that high if you can't use them the majority of the time... We still enjoyed our trip but I didn't have children that were wanting to go on that ship because of the new slides- lots of folks DID!

Sorry if I got off topic with the Laser Show:o

Archived