Shore excursion timing

tarheelmjfan

We have scheduled a Misty Fjord Flightseeing tour with Islandwings. This tour is from 8-10am. We have also booked Celebrity's, Totem Bight SP tour at 10:45. Will we be able to make both? Where will the plane drop us off at & where does the Totem Bight SP tour leave from? The 10:45 tour is the last one Celebrity offers? TIA :)

Ship tours usually meet just outside of where the ship docks. This seems a little tight to me. I'd talk to Island Wings to get advice.

I think the timing is a little tight as well. As I remember, Island Wings is a little way down the waterfront from where the cruise ships dock. We had a van transfer and if you have any delay, you might miss the Totem Bight tour. Does the time in port allow a later Totem Bight tour or is it possible the switch the order of the excursions? The advice to check with Island Wings is sound.

Thanks for the advice. :) We will be in port until 4pm. The problem is, that Celebrity only offers 2 times for the Totem Bight tour & the 10:45 tour is the last one. Also, the 8am flight was the only time offered through Islandwings. The Misty Fjord tour through Celebrity also conflicts with the Totem Bight tour. That's the biggest problem I've found with Celebrity. Most all tour times conflict. :confused:

Thanks for the advice. :) We will be in port until 4pm. The problem is, that Celebrity only offers 2 times for the Totem Bight tour & the 10:45 tour is the last one. Also, the 8am flight was the only time offered through Islandwings. The Misty Fjord tour through Celebrity also conflicts with the Totem Bight tour. That's the biggest problem I've found with Celebrity. Most all tour times conflict. :confused:

I am not speaking from experience (have booked through Celebrity in the past), but in this case an independent booking of one or both tours might solve the time problem and save money as well.

Island Wings isn't the only independent. There are several others to perhaps consider, I have flown with Michelle as well as Southeast Aviation and Carlin Air to Misty Fjords- all well established excellent venders. Serveral others have also gotten raves. If you truely want to schedule both, then perhaps look at other schedules and book the first Celebrity Totem Bight tour?

Archived