Has anyone used "your lucky tour" ?

aprill121

We just came off the Jewell of the Seas and used Eduardo and YLT. he is very good in keeping in constant communication prior to you trip. He customized a tour for us that included a visit to Veragua Rainforest, and Tortuguero Canal, and got us back to the ship in plenty of time to sneak in some shopping. our group was 12, I highly recommend YLT

We have recently returned from our cruise with a stop in Costa Rica. We really had a good experience with Eduardo. He was waiting for us as planned outside the gate of the port and was holding a sign with our name. There were only 3 in our group that day; his son was the driver and Eduardo was our guide. We traveled in a newer, comfortable, air conditioned van.

Our pre-arranged plans included zip lining, a boat ride on the Tortuguero canal, and a stop for a non-hosted lunch at the scenic Playa Bonita restaurant. We opted not to stop for coffee.

Eduardo is a very nice, attentive funny man. We felt fortunate because we had him to our self. It was obvious as we went from site to site that Eduardo is well known among the locals and other tour guides and appears to have good relationships with all.

The zip-lining at the Jungle Breeze canopy was fabulous! The staff that works there were young and very professional and all wearing uniforms. You could tell that there was a training standard that they were following. At each platform we were greeted and reinforced for what we doing correctly or re-taught if we needed to adjust our position for the zip. The zip-lining which was included in our $85.00 fee cost $ 45.00 - a real deal for 13 platforms and 12 lines. We saw lots of sloths, heard the howler monkeys and all the exotic birds. I still can't believe I did it. I am 63 so it was something I wanted to do sooner rather than later.

The ride along the canal was also very scenic. Eduard accompanied us while the boat guide narrated. Saw a caiman ( alligator type reptile) , and a whole host of flora and fauna.

Our next stop was for lunch at the beautiful Playa Bonita. It is a restaurant right on the beach and very reasonably priced. Beers were $2.00 each. Good local food. There was also a Caribbean three piece band playing while we ate. On the way back to the ship we traveled through a nice residential area and stopped for great view of our ship.

If you want info about Eduardo's tours and pricing email him at yourluckytour@gmail.com or visit his website at http://www.yourluckytour.com. I can recommend Eduardo with no reservation.

I don't check back here much after a trip so feel free to email me with other questions: insley1@earthlink.net.

Pat

Archived