Comfort Inn Cocoa Beach

Babs1121

Hi!

We stayed there about 2 yrs ago...and I didn't like it at all! The first room they put us in smelled so bad that we didn't even put our luggage down. After the porter called the office he took us to another room-same thing. So off we went to another room. It didn't stink-thank goodness-but the whole place wasn't clean enough for me. I'm not fussy-just wanted a clean place to sleep before our cruise. We walked down to the DoubleTree to have diner & REALLY wished we would have stayed there. There were several others that were A LOT nicer then the Comfort Inn.

Just MHO, but I would NEVER stay there again!

rocks

We have stayed at the Radisson at the Port a few times now and each time it was clean and very nice (and not smelly) :).. Very close to port - very convenient. I know you didn't ask about this one, but figured after the other responses, you may want an alternative

We also stayed at the Radisson Resort at the Port. I think the price was $119.00 for two people & it included the room, buffet breakfast for both, parking for the week and shuttle service to & from the dock. We had to wait for about 45 minutes for the shuttle to get to the dock (lots of other cruisers!) But there was a shuttle waiting for us when we got off the ship. It was well worth the price!

Archived