Gatorade Available & Library NOS

Does anyone know if Gatorade is available on board???

How is the Library on the Navigator? Bringing 4 Grandchildren (12-17) and they all read a lot...

Am I reading your signature (residence) correctly? You are snowbirds, and only cruise during the time that you live in Florida?

If so, then you doubtlessly drive to the port.

Take your own of both: Gatorade and books for the grandkids. Kids books in particular are hit or miss. I haven't seen Gatorade being sold on board any ship, although I could have missed it.

Am I reading your signature (residence) correctly? You are snowbirds, and only cruise during the time that you live in Florida?

If so, then you doubtlessly drive to the port.

Take your own of both: Gatorade and books for the grandkids. Kids books in particular are hit or miss. I haven't seen Gatorade being sold on board any ship, although I could have missed it.

you are correct,, we will be driving to the port and will be taking but we asked about the gatorade because our daughter NEEDS to have 1 or 2 bottles a day (medically) so just curious...we will be prepared,,,thanks

I'd bring Gatorade with me since you don't have to deal with airline weight/size restrictions. You know you have it and you won't be paying inflated prices for it. I would, also, bring reading material. I've found the library on the NOS worthless for adult books and would expect the same for children's books.

My suggestion would be to go to a thrift shop and get a suitcase for a few bucks. Load it up with Gatorade and some books for the kids. Leave the suitcase when you disembark. Our thrift shop sells suitcases for $5 and books for 50 cents.

Tucker in Texas

I can't remember if they sell gatorade or powerade on the ship but last month on the Oasis, my husband brought along a container of gatorade powder and made his own. He drinks alot of it every day and night due to it helping with his leg cramps. He brought a big cup to make it in and figured out how much powder he needed and used the ship water which is perfectly fine.

Tina

Archived