Tickets have arrived

We have received our travel documents in the post this morning for 27th August can't believe they have come this early. Feeling a little excited now think I may need to hit the shops this week. Boundary mills here I come!! Has anyone else got theirs yet

We have received our travel documents in the post this morning for 27th August can't believe they have come this early. Feeling a little excited now think I may need to hit the shops this week. Boundary mills here I come!! Has anyone else got theirs yet

You must be rich shopping at Boundary Mills, lol. I couldn't believe the prices when we went there, even their Marks Outlet is more expensive than The Lowry one, I got a nice Per Una gold and cream blouse there last week for £5. For the rest of us Matalans sale is on.:D

Only kidding.:)

Seriously, have a nice holiday.:):)

Jan

Yes, our tickets arrived yesterday for travel on the 23rd August. My sister not too happy thou as she booked her cruise about 8 months before we did and she still hasnt received hers yet......lol

Just the packing to do now.....

Hope that suns shining when we go

Just collected ours from the TA this morning - travelling 16 Aug. Haven't had chance to look through it all thoroughly yet - is there something I've read on these boards about on-line check in ?

If your flying with Thomson they request "Advanced Passenger Information" (online).If your flying Monarch or British European online API is not available and it is done at the airport although we flew with Monarch and there were no special forms to fill in at airport,no different to a normal flight,it was just normal check in

You have to enter your passport numbers, dates of birth etc, on their website (just like most cruise companies these days)

Details in red on page 39....

Smashing - yes, so they are. I remember having to give all this info on-line prior to our Celebrity cruise last year.... does leave you kind of putting all your faith in your internet security with so much detail being required:rolleyes:

You must be rich shopping at Boundary Mills, lol. I couldn't believe the prices when we went there, even their Marks Outlet is more expensive than The Lowry one, I got a nice Per Una gold and cream blouse there last week for £5. For the rest of us Matalans sale is on.:D

Only kidding.:)

Seriously, have a nice holiday.:):)

Jan

well jan got to boundry mills today got the coffee and cake- also 3 tops two pashmina's in matching colours (as the bar on the spirit can be a bit chilly with the aircon) and a pair of sparkly sandals spent £80 and boy did it feel good now got to diet and lose 7lbs in less than four weeks hehe

well jan got to boundry mills today got the coffee and cake- also 3 tops two pashmina's in matching colours (as the bar on the spirit can be a bit chilly with the aircon) and a pair of sparkly sandals spent £80 and boy did it feel good now got to diet and lose 7lbs in less than four weeks hehe

It's so much fun buying holiday clothes. Trouble is now I'm back it's been grey skies ever since and my clothes are all in the wardrobe, boo hoo!! lol.:D:D

Jan

Watched a little of qvc's clothing sale today, not bought i thing, but admit i've bought quite a few things for my coming cruise, 3 months to go from today

Wish i was due to get my tickets

Watched a little of qvc's clothing sale today, not bought i thing, but admit i've bought quite a few things for my coming cruise, 3 months to go from today

Wish i was due to get my tickets

The sales are on!! hurray!! Go out and spend, spend, spend, lol. Swimwear is cheap in the shops now, in 3 months it'll be all winter clothes, :eek::).

Jan

Archived