Just booked

Nanatochase

Hello everyone...Just booked the Princess Emerald for October 19. We've always cruised on Carnival or Royal Caribbean so I am familiar with those lines, but am new to the Princess Line. So...I have a couple of questions. On this ship, do you pay extra to use the spa pool or is it open to everyone? Also, is there an adults only pool area? Lastly, in the bathrooms (Riveria deck balcony room) is it a shower curtain or tubular thingy like on Carnival? Please, if anyone can answer these questions and give me all the little in's and out's of the ship, I would greatly appreciate it. I am so excited to be going on a different ship and to different islands. Thank you so much for your time and I'm sure I'll be back asking different questions before we sail.

The SPA pool is the Lotus Pool near the spa but it is free and adult only. It is also the pool that had the current for you to swim against if you want. It is also the pool for the Sanctuary but there is lots of space for the rest of us. there.

The ony cabins that have baths are mini and full suites.

I hope you enjoy Princess. I do. Emerald is a lovely ship . Try the International Cafe for snacks and the likes

The Terrace pool is also adult only. However, sometimes staff need to be reminded!

Also you will have a shower curtain.

We will be on the Emerald in Sept, our thirteenth cruise with Princess. I have no doubt that you will have a great time!!

Thank you for the replies. You have answered my questions. I can always count on my cruise critic buddies. I'm really looking forward to the Princess. It'll be a different ship for us and that's exciting. Plus, we're meeting up with friends that we met on Carnival a few years back. They live in Canada and we're in Virginia, so it will be nice to see them again. I'm sure I'll have more questions, so thanks again.

The Emerald Princess is a beautiful ship! Make sure you check out Vines, the wine and sushi bar, Adagio's for wonderful martinis and ask for a plate of stuffed olives and the International Cafe for great goodies. Enjoy....:)

Thank you for the replies. You have answered my questions. I can always count on my cruise critic buddies. I'm really looking forward to the Princess. It'll be a different ship for us and that's exciting. Plus, we're meeting up with friends that we met on Carnival a few years back. They live in Canada and we're in Virginia, so it will be nice to see them again. I'm sure I'll have more questions, so thanks again.

We will be on board with you - doing the 20-day back-to-back on the Emerald (Oct 9- Oct 29). We have a roll call going on the Roll Call Board. Come on over and welcome aboard! :)

Archived