On the NCL Gem - 7/24 Venice Adriadic Cruise

DCParky

Hi, I'm onboard the NCL Gem in the Adriatic... Left out of Venice yesterday and just departed Dubrovnic on our way to Athens.... This has been a great cruise so far. I'm being spoiled in a Deluxe Owners Suite this week which is great. The cruise so far has been excelllent. Food is real good, have dined in Magenta and breakfast and lunch in Cagneys. There are alot of families onboard, and it seems very European, but being in the Suites makes it much more enjoyable.... I'll try to post more as we go along....

DCParky~ Enjoy escaping the heat wave "back home"! Would be great if you could enlighten us about bringing wine aboard in the various ports. We are on the Gem B2B in October and would like to buy locally in our port visits for consumption onboard. Happy to pay the $15 corkage fee, but haven't been able to nail down if it's possible to do the required payment other than at embarkation....ie, otherwise the wine would be held until end of cruise? Any insight would be much appreciated. Also, was there an offer of a wine discount (rumored at 20%) for purchasing for a specific amount upon embarkation? Thanks in advance.

Nan

Hi, I'm onboard the NCL Gem in the Adriatic... Left out of Venice yesterday and just departed Dubrovnic on our way to Athens.... This has been a great cruise so far. I'm being spoiled in a Deluxe Owners Suite this week which is great. The cruise so far has been excelllent. Food is real good, have dined in Magenta and breakfast and lunch in Cagneys. There are alot of families onboard, and it seems very European, but being in the Suites makes it much more enjoyable.... I'll try to post more as we go along....

Hi,

We are doing a transatlantic on the GEM 10/23 (21days). How is the pool? I would really appreciate if you coud tell me how big it is and how deep. Thank you.

Pat from NJ

Hi,

We are doing a transatlantic on the GEM 10/23 (21days). How is the pool? I would really appreciate if you coud tell me how big it is and how deep. Thank you.

Pat from NJ

10/23? October 23? Isnt that more than 21 days?

Im on the 9/11 sailing and that is in 46 days and 22 minutes.

10/23? October 23? Isnt that more than 21 days?

Im on the 9/11 sailing and that is in 46 days and 22 minutes.

Nope. The 10/23 is 7 days and the 10/30 is 14.

We're doing the same as a b2b (two different booking numbers). Some folks booked it as a combined (1 booking number).

DCParky~ Enjoy escaping the heat wave "back home"! Would be great if you could enlighten us about bringing wine aboard in the various ports. We are on the Gem B2B in October and would like to buy locally in our port visits for consumption onboard. Happy to pay the $15 corkage fee, but haven't been able to nail down if it's possible to do the required payment other than at embarkation....ie, otherwise the wine would be held until end of cruise? Any insight would be much appreciated. Also, was there an offer of a wine discount (rumored at 20%) for purchasing for a specific amount upon embarkation? Thanks in advance.

Nan

yes--Inquiring minds NEED to know!!!!

Plus any other delightful tidbits!!!!!

Nope. The 10/23 is 7 days and the 10/30 is 14.

We're doing the same as a b2b (two different booking numbers). Some folks booked it as a combined (1 booking number).

Oh total days. I thought you were talking about days until sail away.

Archived