Drink coupon ordering for 8/14 Dream cruise

jbitzer

First Carnival cruise.. so I have questions.

I see these coupons on Carnival's website. How soon do I need to order them to get them in time?

Can I pick them up on the ship? Are they mailed? Is it an coupon that you print online and can exchange for the actual paper coupons?

Can I buy these on the ship as well?

Thanks...

Hi, we just got back from the Dream and I had ordered them a few weeks before. They were delivered to our table the first night at dinner. We were charged the difference on our sail and sign card for example for a "kiss on the lips drink" which was 8.25 and the coupon is worth 5.25, you will be charged the difference by the waiter on your card. I have read other reviews where people were not charged the difference so I guess it depends on the waiter perhaps or the area where the drink is being purchased...I liked using them helps with the total at the end of your cruise on your ship board account...

I always buy them, well except last cruise and that was a big mistake, i will buy them for all my cruises from now on. It helps so much to pay for your drinks ahead of time and not have that huge bill at the end. DH likes buying our friends rounds lol so I will order plenty extra. I have never been charged extra, one waiter tried to charge me extra I said no thank you (it was a dod so someone would buy it) but I dont get them in the funship cup, i get one at the beginning of the cruise, or bring one from home and get the refill.

you cannot buy them on the ship, they must be purchased in advance.

I bought them in the past and they were convenient WHEN we remembered to bring them with us. Most nights DH and I would look at each other like "I thought you brought the drink coupons". Not sure I would bother again.

Trust me, the coupons would be brought with us!

So if they are delivered to the stateroom.. all we have to do is order them online prior to departure?

Thank you for telling me they are not available on the ship.

Trust me, the coupons would be brought with us!

So if they are delivered to the stateroom.. all we have to do is order them online prior to departure?

Thank you for telling me they are not available on the ship.

I think they need a couple of weeks, in order to process through to the ship.

As someone else stated, they're delivered to your table on the 1st night. I'm not sure how they'd get them to you if you have Anytime Dining.

as the other poster stated, they will bring them to your table at dinner first night. i had a fanny pack that i wore my cruise and had them in that so i always had them lol plus the fact i'm a smoker so my cigs where in there too lol. and also, i had the balance charged to my card and that is perfectly fine as i expected it. how some don't i dont know and good for them. the tip is included in that 5.25 so the balance say $1.00 will also have the 15% added.

i find it a nice way to keep my s&s acct down. i've always like to prepay as much as i can for my trips where ever i go, and this is another good way to do it. :)

Archived