Roll Call Emerald Princess 10-19-2010 Eastern Carribean

Drempel

OK... So here's the deal... this thread has beev viewed 440 times. I havn't looked at it 220 and I doubt you have which means there are a lot of people looking. Are you lookie loos on our cruise??? If so, Say Hi!! If not, Say Hi anyway!! If you're on the DL we promise not to tell. LOL

After a great weekend at the beach! Dreaming of the Cruise...We will probably visit each island for a little while, as we haven't been to any of them before. But will enjoy the ship while on board. Partying and relaxin'

Thank God the pool's heated on these chilly nights. I hadn't considered it but after our primary election yesterday I have decided that one of the perks to this trip are 10 whole days without election chatter!!! And just before the election when it's totally insane too. WOO HOO!!!:D

I am officially obsessed with Cruise Critic. AJ is completely ready to have me evaluated for OCD and is convinced it is worse than Manhunt (Did I just type that out loud?). I check on tips, reviews, ask dumb questions. I've done it all. Someone help me!!! (LOL... Laugh for the day for all the people who look and never chat on here):p

Archived