NCL Pearl question

john07

Greetings, I recently booked a cruise on NCL Pearl and was assigned (inside) cabin #11077. When attempting to view what is directly overhead I have been unable to discern what is above. My cabin is just aft of the mid elevator/stairs on deck 11 , on deck twelve ALL deck plan diagrams show this area as a unlabeled large area with horseshoe shaped icons (tables?).

Can anyone provide insight to what this area is and if I will need to worry about potential noise issues.

Thanks in advance,

John in Denver

Greetings, I recently booked a cruise on NCL Pearl and was assigned (inside) cabin #11077. When attempting to view what is directly overhead I have been unable to discern what is above. My cabin is just aft of the mid elevator/stairs on deck 11 , on deck twelve ALL deck plan diagrams show this area as a unlabeled large area with horseshoe shaped icons (tables?).

Can anyone provide insight to what this area is and if I will need to worry about potential noise issues.

Thanks in advance,

John in Denver

You have the Garden Cafe overhead and the horseshoe shapes are the buffet stations.

Yep, you're under the buffet. As for any noise issues, from what I remember on the Pearl, the only noise in our stateroom came from people talking loudly as they walked by our door. We never heard anything from the floor above. Enjoy your cruise!

Yep, you're under the buffet. As for any noise issues, from what I remember on the Pearl, the only noise in our stateroom came from people talking loudly as they walked by our door. We never heard anything from the floor above. Enjoy your cruise!

Although I was not on the Pearl, we were below the pool deck on the Dawn and the Star and never heard a thing from above. (now, the Pride of America was a different story.. .much noise coming through the ceiling on that ship.)

As others above have stated, you are below the buffet and the horse shoe shaped things are the stations. Should be a good location.

We were on the Pearl in mini suite 11086 last September - very close to where you will be and we had very minimal noise from above. I don't remember much at all.

Have fun!

Archived