Hertz Car Rental

AussieKathy

Does anyone know with Hertz if you can pick up the car at Miami airport and return it the next day to the office near the Port of Miami.

I couldn't select returning it to a different location. If you can't do this do they have a free shuttle to port. Is it slow?

We rented a Hertz on the west coast and returned it to the downtown Miami location on SE 1st St. They provided a free shuttle to the port which was 5 monites away. It all went pretty quickly tho it seemed kinda conjested as it is downtown on a main street.

Don't know why you couldn't select returning it to a different location....this option shows up on the Hertz main page...

If they try to charge you more for returning to a different office (they should not :mad:) it's only a $25 or so cab ride from the MIA car rental center to the port. Good luck!:)

We rented a Hertz on the west coast and returned it to the downtown Miami location on SE 1st St. They provided a free shuttle to the port which was 5 monites away. It all went pretty quickly tho it seemed kinda conjested as it is downtown on a main street.

Don't know why you couldn't select returning it to a different location....this option shows up on the Hertz main page...

It shows up but when you try to select a different location you just end up with the same location twice. I managed to book one from Port of Miami to Orlando for a week after the cruise but for some reason I am having trouble from the airport to port of miami.:(

I just tried and it worked for me.

Type in Miami as retuning location...it comes up with Miami, 23 locations...click on that to enter it into the slot.

Then continue with dates,e tc and it then goes to a screen to pick the location of the return...awhole bunch show up..find Miami downtown 1st St , select itand continue after that..

I would suggest if there is still a problem to call Hertz direct.

Archived