Explorer of the Seas- Cruise Director & Captain

oaky

Hi All:

Can anyone please tell me the name of the Captain and Cruise Director of the Explorer of the Seas?

Also, do you know how I can get a letter/e-mail to either of them?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Oaky

Hi All:

Can anyone please tell me the name of the Captain and Cruise Director of the Explorer of the Seas?

Also, do you know how I can get a letter/e-mail to either of them?

When we were on Explorer in June, the captain was Carlos Pedercini, and the cruise director was Jimmy Rhodes.

Sorry, no idea about email...

Sue

• 3 weeks later...

As of August 14, 2010-it was Nyseter as the Captain and Chris Northey as the new cruise director-he was great! This Captain spends 10 weeks on duty, and then 10 weeks off-he was pretty skilled in sailing us around and avoided a topical storm for us. He also has an A+ personality for a ship that size. The CD was new, because I think some people were not happy with previous one! We had a great trip, and I can answer any questions that you may have about the 9 day Bermuda/bahamas cruise-the captain wisely cut one day off of the Bermuda port due to an oncoming possible hurricane, and substituted a second day in Nassau for Bermuda where the weather was more optimal! ALso, if you take the Atlantis excursion, don't take the combo water park/dolphin encounter-just do one or the other, as there is not enough time to due both and get back to the ship in time!

Archived