Coordinating ship arrival time with Cozumel excursion time - Am I doing it right?

Daghis

I'm looking at booking a dolphin experience directly with the provider that's at Chankanaab during our upcoming Oasis of the Seas cruise. I see from the provider's web site that one of the time slots available is 11:00 AM.

The Oasis of the Seas is scheduled (assuming all goes well :)) to be in Cozumel from 8 AM to 8 PM.

Here's what I want to ensure I'm understanding correctly: The ship is planning to dock at 8 AM ship time, which is 7 AM Cozumel time, right? That means that the time for the dolphins would be four hours after the ship is scheduled to arrive there, meaning that there's a reasonable amount of time to allow for potential minor delays in arriving as well as time for getting off the ship and getting to Chankanaab.

Is my thinking correct?

I'm looking at booking a dolphin experience directly with the provider that's at Chankanaab during our upcoming Oasis of the Seas cruise. I see from the provider's web site that one of the time slots available is 11:00 AM.

The Oasis of the Seas is scheduled (assuming all goes well :)) to be in Cozumel from 8 AM to 8 PM.

Here's what I want to ensure I'm understanding correctly: The ship is planning to dock at 8 AM ship time, which is 7 AM Cozumel time, right? That means that the time for the dolphins would be four hours after the ship is scheduled to arrive there, meaning that there's a reasonable amount of time to allow for potential minor delays in arriving as well as time for getting off the ship and getting to Chankanaab.

Is my thinking correct?

Yes you are, we just did the Royal Swim, last week on Freedom, 11.00am Cozumel time, 12 noon ship time, the park is only about 5 mins away by taxi!

Thanks for the confirmation. Did you enjoy the Royal Swim?

My older son is really interested in doing this, so I want to sign him up for it (and probably do it with him since when would I have the opportunity to do this in the future?).

Archived