Wine/alcohol package on Millenium

cruisininohio4789

Hi all. I'm wondering: Anyone know if the wine package on the Millenium is worth is? How many bottles do you get? what's it cost (although I can look at the website). I don't think Millenium offer an alcohol package ... am I right? Thanks

Sorry, can't help you with the wine package but I know that the Millenium has the same Classic and Premium packages for drinks that other ships have. Were you looking for a package that was bottles of alcohol?

Does anyone know if the $45.00 for the premium package is per person or per couple? I can drink but my wife might have one drink a night at the most. I really dont want to pay an additional $100 per night for alcohol.

Any shortcuts or ideas any one has here?

Thanks in advance

I will be sailing on Millenium also and am debating the drink pakage. I am probably going to get the package and my wife will not but be aware the package also covers soft drinks, bottled water and specialty coffees and a few other items so if you partake in many of these and drink alcohol the package is not as expensive as it seems.

so how do they enforce "no sharing?" Seems to be relatively easy to get a drink, walk away, and share it or hand it to whoever you want. How can they possibly police that?

They "enforce" and "police" it by depending on you to show "classiness" by being honest. Please do not let us down by cheating. If you and enough other people act dishonestly, Celebrity will lose money or will not make enough of a profit ... so they will eventually do one of two things: (1) penalize the honest people by jacking up the prices of the packages, or (2) penalize everyone by ceasing to offer packages.

Thanks to all who will not cheat (and who will not even plant a suggestion of cheating in future CrCr threads).

Archived