Drink of the Day

JenX

Hey Jen! I do like a few of the drinks of the day... The Funship Special is a tradition for me as my first drink, don't care too much for it, a little too sweet, but it's tradition! LOL! I hate the "Yellow Bird", it tastes very similar to something else that is yellow :p The Mexican Mama is like a Bahama Mama, with Tequila instead of Rum. The Goombay Smash is fairly decent... I never have tried the Ultimate Suntan or Riviera Delight, which were two others I have seen... but maybe this time :D

Thanks GC. I don't normally think about alcohol this early in the day *heheh* :p

Early??? LOL! This time 2 days from now, I'll have knocked back a couple of mimosa's and will order a few cocktails on the short 1 hour flight to Tampa! LOL!!!!! When you are talking about vacation, it's never too early girl!!!!!!

I say try them all. You can buy them in the 'souvenir' plastic glasses which are quite large (and expensive) or you can get them in a regular smaller glass - great for sampling and much cheaper.

So, if you take your old souvenir glasses with you, do you get the 'refill' price?

I don't remember this being the drink of the day, but I sure do love the Kiss on the Lips, yummyyyyyy, and the Miami Vice was nice,,,didn't care for the Ultimate Suntan, but the Kiss on the Lips was definitely my fav. And ScottsSweetie, you are right, it is ALWAYS 5:00 somewhere.

Got to agree tried a kiss on the lips first time last cruise and it was the best. So that was it the rest of the cruise!

Looking at Legend capers the DOD for the 8 day cruise!

Funship Special

Island Delight

Riviera Delight

Goombay Smash

Mexican Mama

Yellow Bird

Caribbean Breeze

Ulimate Suntan

Now is there anyone that can expalin what's in them?

Thanks

Archived