HA Massadam Cruise Oct 22 - Nov 2nd

I am pre-planning excursions for each day in port while cruising on the Massadam Octo 22, 2010 - Nov 2nd. Are you interested in joining a small group, and get discounts on privately arrainged excursions? I want to avoid large groups on cruise line sponsored excursions and save money.

I'm looking for a group of 6 - 10 ADULTS primarilly interested in scenic, leisurely excursions. We are a man and wife age 58 and 48. We don't drink and don't really care to travel with people who get smashed. I'd rather negotiate better tour rates without alcohol & better meals.

Read every forum posting on what is available at each stop and member reviews. Here's want we'd like to do. We are open to suggestions.

Stop 1 - Half Moon Key - Sailing lessons on a Hobie Cat (a very safe, double pontoon sailboat with what looks like a trampoline between them).

If you don't want to sail I recommend a nice beach day on HA's private Island.

10/24 - Sunday at Sea. Get to know our group, have church services and thank God for the wonderful things we will see on our trip. Read bible passages, sing hymns and partake of the Lord's Supper. No pressure. No preaching as such. Learn to play bridge, find card and board games we might play and learn the ship.

Day 3 - Snorkling tour to Buck Island (underwater) National Park. Shuttles and boats carry 15 people. We'll keep the number small and have a better experience than larger groups off the ship in herds.

Day 4 - A. See two islands by catamaran. St Kitts and Nevis. B. St Kitts Scenic Railway or C. Taxi tour scenic, shopping and educational spots on St Kitts. Sample savings - A full day 8 person taxi tour is $25 each (saves $35)! You must pay the tour operator by credit card before we sail to get a discount. Respond soon. We'll negotiate with 2 or more operators.

Day 5 - St Vincent - Tour Dramatic beach scenery on the Windward side of the island (Rough waves - No Swimming). Falls of Baleine by boat. Monteral Gardens Botanical Gardens (30-40 min walk). Shop Kingsston Waterfront’s outdoor market.

.Day 6. - Barbados - A. Taxi Tour Orchid World, The Flower Forrest, Adromeda Botanical Gardens. or B. Submarine trip.

Day 7 - Experience Dutch and French St Maarten and St Martin. Duty free shopping. Side trip ferry to British Anguilla ($12 each way).

Day 8 - Sunday at sea. Thank God again by having a short worship service. Read Bible passages, sing and take communion. Play cards.

Day 9 - Arrainge to share pictures and talk about future cruises.

Email contact: insmac@yahoo.com

Archived