What time does Margaritaville open?

stever

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Margaritaville will be open and ready for business when your cruise ship docks. As far as to where to be to see the activities, go to Grand Turk's website. You can see the cruise ship schedule and get a map of the area.

We are gonna visit Margaritaville and Jack's Shack. There is another thread about that.

Happy Sailin'. Ken.

I think the real question is, does the Margaritaville ever close? It's a wild place, great fun. I just saw that at least one of the cruise lines offers cabana rentals by the pool. When we were there, it was pretty obvious that many passengers never got any farther down the dock!

Margaritaville opens when you show up. Their income is the ships and since there really isnt much else to do in GT they have to be open LOL. No fee to use pool or chairs. There is cabanas you cant rent though (I think about 100-130.00 a day). This place gets packed and finding a chair will be next to impossible unless you go there right when the ship ports. If you plan to hang there all day a cabana may not be a bad idea since it will be your private spot there.

Archived