waitlisted for your time dining...

knitdiva

What is my chance of getting it? We are travelling with 2 kids (5 and 6). There is a wit list for early dining also. I know I don't have to ge to the DR but I want to!

I have ytd and added my dad to my reservation last week. He is waitlisted for it also. I have been told you can go to the dining room once you board and talk to the Maitre D and see what he can do.

What is my chance of getting it? We are travelling with 2 kids (5 and 6). There is a wit list for early dining also. I know I don't have to ge to the DR but I want to!

Go see the maitre'd the first day. Tell them you will be eating early for YOUR TIME DINING. When I travel with my child, we always go around 6 and hardly anyone is there. If you tell them you are going to eat early they may let you in.

Thank you for all the suggestions. Hopefully we get what we prefer other wise, we make the best of it!

OK .... folks always get mad when I say this but :cool: it work$ ....

Here's my $ugge$tion: $hake hand$ with the Matre'D and nicely a$k that he do what he can to help you in your $ituation.

Archived