Tomorrow is the Big Day -- 2 last-minute questions

Tomorrow we take our FIRST cruise EVER...on the Glory, to Canada. I am looking forward so much to not SWEATNG ALL THE TIME, you have no idea!

But I have 2 last-minute questions:

1) I have printed out the FunPass and 7 pages of "Cruise documents." Is that all I need other than our passports?

2) I have a "Minutepass" phone card with time on it...can I use that at sea if necessary?

Just trying to think if I have any more questions, other than how to fit 4 suitcases worth of clothes and toiletries into 2 suitcases!:eek:

Tomorrow we take our FIRST cruise EVER...on the Glory, to Canada. I am looking forward so much to not SWEATNG ALL THE TIME, you have no idea!

1) I have printed out the FunPass and 7 pages of "Cruise documents." Is that all I need other than our passports? Probably more than enough. You need your FunPass and passport, and you're good. If you have the time and ability, making a copy of your passport is a good thing..keep it in your safe (or in your luggage). Should you lose the passport, the copy will expedite a replacement.

2) I have a "Minutepass" phone card with time on it...can I use that at sea if necessary?

I don't think this works at sea...maybe in port, but not at sea.

Just trying to think if I have any more questions, other than how to fit 4 suitcases worth of clothes and toiletries into 2 suitcases!:eek:

WAY overpacking!! Have a good time stuffing stuff!! :p

First of all, congratulations on your first cruise. If you are like most of us on here, you'll be addicted!!

1. You just need your completed FunPass and passports for all passengers on your booking.

2. I am not 100% certain, but I don't think that will work onboard. You can use some wireless services, but you will pay very highing roaming charges. Check with your cell phone provider.

Enjoy your cruise.

1) I have printed out the FunPass and 7 pages of "Cruise documents." Is that all I need other than our passports?

Have an awesome time!! I will be sailing Glory on Sat. I have only brought my FunPass and Passport. Good luck with packing! Remember....don't over pack. :D Have fun!!:)

Hi there,

You'll have a great time. Just an FYI though. I live in Canada and there is a common misconception that it doesn't get hot here. It does in the summer. For the past 2 weeks it has been in the 80's and 90's. You will be going to the East and it should not be as hot there, but the weather is very unpredictable. So, I just wanted to suggest you pack for hot weahter, but include some long pants and sweaters etc. in case you weren't aware. Have fun!!

Hi there,

You'll have a great time. Just an FYI though. I live in Canada and there is a common misconception that it doesn't get hot here. It does in the summer. For the past 2 weeks it has been in the 80's and 90's. You will be going to the East and it should not be as hot there, but the weather is very unpredictable. So, I just wanted to suggest you pack for hot weahter, but include some long pants and sweaters etc. in case you weren't aware. Have fun!!

I agree with PP. the weather here is not igloo... but don't expect the temps of 90's on the coast as this is rare! (For Ontario not so much) Layer, layer, layer!!! and in case of rain pack a rain coat:rolleyes: It may be your best friend (you can buy the $1 pounchos and keep in your bag + light weight)

I'll be in the maritimes in month! Let them know i'm coming:eek:

Archived