Navigator of the Seas Cabin question

Runner10k

There are 2 twins that can combine to a queen/king bed. Some rooms have 2 pullmans that will come from the ceiling (or wall) above the main bed. Some cabins only have 1 pullman and a sleep sofa...some only have a sleep sofa....what kind of cabin did you book? The deck plans will tell you which type of bedding is in each cabin.

Wish I could help. We were on the Navigator last year and we had a balcony room. We were midship, port side. We had a queen size bed (next to the sliding glass door) and a sofa with a coffee table in front of it. I am thinking this was a sleeper sofa that would have easily accommodated two other people? If you would like pictures of that, I'll be glad to post... actually, if I can figure out how to post a picture, that is! Let me try with this one... IF this works..

103_0046.jpg

Here is a picture of our bed and if you can look, there is a coffee table where the champagne is sitting, the blue sofa is to the left (in pic) of that, against the wall, to the right of the champagne bucket is the vanity area and behind all of this, is the bathroom (left) and closet (right) and front door (obviously). Hope this helps some. We loved that ship, btw! It rarely felt crowded and we had a fabulous time! I have other pics and info ~ let me know if you have any other questions! :D

Wish I could help. We were on the Navigator last year and we had a balcony room. We were midship, port side. We had a queen size bed (next to the sliding glass door) and a sofa with a coffee table in front of it. I am thinking this was a sleeper sofa that would have easily accommodated two other people? If you would like pictures of that, I'll be glad to post... actually, if I can figure out how to post a picture, that is! Let me try with this one... IF this works..

103_0046.jpg

Here is a picture of our bed and if you can look, there is a coffee table where the champagne is sitting, the blue sofa is to the left (in pic) of that, against the wall, to the right of the champagne bucket is the vanity area and behind all of this, is the bathroom (left) and closet (right) and front door (obviously). Hope this helps some. We loved that ship, btw! It rarely felt crowded and we had a fabulous time! I have other pics and info ~ let me know if you have any other questions! :D

What deck were you on and the room number? We are booked for a March cruise, deck 8 room 8300. I've never had a balcony before, so thanks for the picture! I'm glad to hear you love the ship, it's my first time on NOS.

Just pulled-out my old cruise documents... makes me want to go back! :( My mother-in-law booked us online and chose a room that ended-up being perfect for us ~ directly by the elevators (but behind a wall), super quiet, midship view of everything and we were always on the side of the ship that pulled into the ports so we saw everything coming-in or as we were docked, if that helps.

Anyway... it says Stateroom Number 6618 Deck Six Category E2

Sounds like a cheap balcony room to me but it was PERFECT to us! :)

Hope this helps you!

Archived