Questions for Solstice cruisers

VOLEYMOM

Three women planning on a balcony, how crowded will we be? Does anyone know if the cabin sleeps 3 if there are trundles, couch turns into bed like on Princess or come down from ceiling? How are the closets? Luckily we all don't pack like we are never coming home but just curious. Also does the spa have a soaking pool like other Celebrity ships? Thanks!

I'm in my twenties and often share a balcony cabin with my parents. It's a bit cozy but the balcony REALLY helps! Plan ahead to leave time for cleaning up before dinner. We often have one person in the shower, one person in the room, and one person on the balcony.

There is no T-Pool on Solstice, but there are hot tubs. On our trip, the hot tubs were luke-warm, so we used the sauna a lot. There are showers in the locker rooms with the saunas, so we would shower after to avoid taking turns in our room.

The third bed will depend on your particular cabin. If you check the deck plans and find your cabin, you should be able to tell if it is a couch bed or an upper berth. I think an upper berth is preferable because then the couch doesn't have to be cleared of any items each night... however, climbing out of the top bunk at night can be tricky.

Archived