Tickets Arrived

Suncoaster

Well TA rang this morning to say they had our tickets, and we had been offered an upgrade, for $50 per person (there are 7 of us in 2 cabins) we could get window cabins, BUT we might not be together and could be up the front, and if we accepted and took the upgrade, we could not revert if we didn't like the cabins, so I declined the offer.

They have had our tickets since end of June, bit slack considering I have rang twice in the last two weeks and also called in last Friday to see if they had arrived.

No mention on the tickets that daughter is turning 21 on the cruise, even though a note of it was made to P&O when we booked, will clarify that tomorrow.

Maybe I'm just a bit tense, want the cruise to be perfect not only for us but also for the friends coming with us, we had such a great time on the last cruise.

Well TA rang this morning to say they had our tickets, and we had been offered an upgrade, for $50 per person (there are 7 of us in 2 cabins) we could get window cabins, BUT we might not be together and could be up the front, and if we accepted and took the upgrade, we could not revert if we didn't like the cabins, so I declined the offer.

They have had our tickets since end of June, bit slack considering I have rang twice in the last two weeks and also called in last Friday to see if they had arrived.

No mention on the tickets that daughter is turning 21 on the cruise, even though a note of it was made to P&O when we booked, will clarify that tomorrow.

Maybe I'm just a bit tense, want the cruise to be perfect not only for us but also for the friends coming with us, we had such a great time on the last cruise.

Hi Val,

Time to get a new TA for anything in the future. :rolleyes:

They don't put anything about birthdays on the cruise personaliser etc, but you will find on the birthday there will be balloons on the cabin door and on your table at dinner if you go to the dining room, plus you will get a small cake and the waiters gather around and sing "Happy Birthday"..........with gusto, I might add! :D

Thanks for that, about the Birthday, have rang TA and just waiting for them to ring me back, but as you say may be better for me to check when we get on board.

I see it also says we check in at 1.10 AM for a 2pm departure, I think that must be a typing error......or maybe from 1.10 AM, but heck you'd be keen to get there at that time. I mean the ship does not dock in till 6am... I was wondering can we check in earlier than 1.10pm, as it does not give us long to settle before sail away, think I'll clarify that as well...

Thanks for that, about the Birthday, have rang TA and just waiting for them to ring me back, but as you say may be better for me to check when we get on board.

I see it also says we check in at 1.10 AM for a 2pm departure, I think that must be a typing error......or maybe from 1.10 AM, but heck you'd be keen to get there at that time. I mean the ship does not dock in till 6am... I was wondering can we check in earlier than 1.10pm, as it does not give us long to settle before sail away, think I'll clarify that as well...

Get there around 11am. You should be ok to get onboard then. Have a nice lunch once you are onboard.

Where abouts on the Sunshine Coast? Bit windy today!

TA got back to me, yes typing error should be 11am, I think our friends would have been happy to sit there from 1 am though..

And we have ordered a bottle of Champagne (quality unknown) and a Black Forest Cake for all 7 of us for $25. They provide a individual cake for free and it had been noted.

Eileen we are at Caloundra, and yes it is breezy and so cold in the wind, hope it warms up for three weeks time.

Hi Val, it's esciting when you get the tickets, isn't it? We are cruising on PJ on 22nd & 30th Sept & got our tickets on Monday.

I see you still have our Pacific Sun countdown in your sig:)

TA got back to me, yes typing error should be 11am, I think our friends would have been happy to sit there from 1 am though..

And we have ordered a bottle of Champagne (quality unknown) and a Black Forest Cake for all 7 of us for $25. They provide a individual cake for free and it had been noted.

Eileen we are at Caloundra, and yes it is breezy and so cold in the wind, hope it warms up for three weeks time.

Ist September is spring. It always amazes me how nature seems to know and from that date on it is fine and sunny!

Val, we had that deal recently on the Pacific Dawn. The Black Forest Cake was to die for...and I am not really a cake-lover, the bubbly.........well, let's just say.. it's not my favourite :rolleyes: but the second glass tasted better. :D

Hope you all have a ball!

Cheers

Sandy

It was about time I changed the countdown wasn't it.

I think it's more the celebration that counts, no doubt the "youngsters" will have more than a glass of Champagne that night. Black Forest cake sounds Yum.

I actually liked the countdown:) What was it???something like 1590 days since our PS cruise? I loved that cruise.

Archived