anyone have pics of U112?

KandiceA

We sailed on the Inspiration (same class of ship) last year and we had cabin U102. I'm not very computer savvy and I don't know how to post pictures on webshots, but if you can give me your email address, I can send you a couple of shots of our room. Or, maybe someone can tell me how to do the webshot thing, I'd be happy to try that out.

We sailed on the Inspiration (same class of ship) last year and we had cabin U102. I'm not very computer savvy and I don't know how to post pictures on webshots, but if you can give me your email address, I can send you a couple of shots of our room. Or, maybe someone can tell me how to do the webshot thing, I'd be happy to try that out.

Wow Peggie - we were a door over in U101 during our Inspiration Millennium cruise (New Year's Eve 1999). Sorry, no pictures to post, but nice rooms, eh? That bathtub comes in handy!!

Our category 11 room (U102) looked exactly the same as the Category 12 photos posted above! We loved the room and found it to be quite roomy. My daughter ended up spending a lot of time on our deck reading and enjoying the room. We are sailing on the Triumph on Apr. 9th in a category 12 -- I'm told that this room will be bigger than U102! Anyway, you will really enjoy the room -- the jetted tub was great! We were told that the sofa bed would be big enough for our two kids to sleep on and it was not -- they were not very happy -- but they survived! This year we made sure we requested a roll-away bed. Enjoy!

hill6,

Your pictures were extremely helpful in our cruise planning. For example we were trying to figure out sleeping arrangements for my wife and I plus our 2 teens. Your picture of the pull out couch was great because that was one of the things that I could not get good info about - how big is that couch when pulled out?

Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. People like yourself who take the time to post these pictures do a great service for other cruisers.

Thanks,

Tony.

Archived